digitalpool
Username: digitalpool  
Rated: 0% Not Rated
Member Since: May 2018 Contact Seller

I will design your Flyer and Banner for free for $5

{{ lang[119] }}: Graphics • Expected delivery {{ custLang[1043]}} {{ gig.daysDelivery + " " + (gig.daysDelivery > 1 ? lang[131] : lang[132])}}

Recurring Gig: This Gig service is provided and charged every {{ gig.recurringAfterDays }} days.

About this Gig


I will design for you for free. Just give me 1% trust, and I will win the remaining 99%. I Can Design any type of : * Flyers * Posters * Banners * Brochures * PostCard * Birthday Card * Social Media Cover, Promotions Your Design Will Be: * Professional * Eye Catchy / Attractive * Well-Focused / Aimed to the audience * Well Organized / Transmit message quickly to the audience * Uncluttered Contact me if you need great flyers for the following purposes: * Advertising your business * Announcing events * Advertising club inaugurations * Informing existing and potential clients about new services * Advertising upcoming gigs or concerts * Handing out information and many such other purposes



Other Gigs by {{ gig.user.username }}